Choc Peanut Protein Slice
Ok so we're going to safely assume we're all on the choc peanut band wagon by now right ?...
We'll if your not... you need to jump on board because you don't want to miss out on this killer recipe.
Raw chocolate, peanut butter, and plant-base protein...what more could you ask for in a nutrient dense protein snack!
Ok guys, here's the recipe...
- 1/3 cup oats
- 2 tbsp fine coconut
- 3 tbsp chocolate protein powder
- 1 cup fresh medjool dates (or you could try dried dates, soaked too)
- 1/2 cup of your favourite peanut butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 peanut butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (pure)
- 5 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 3-4 tbsp cacao powder
- Using a food processor blend together all base ingredients, press into tin, and refrigerate.
- Hand mix the 'filling' ingredients together in a bowl, and spread on top of the base
- Option to add additional nuts and cacao nibs on top of filling for extra crunch.
- Mix 'topping' ingredients in glad bowl/jar over boiled water. Once combined well pour on top of 'filling' and place in refrigerator to set for 15 mins.